Tuesday 21 January 2014

Critical review ( triangle for data) opinions and evidence

Hi guys wanted to let you know I have found some really great advice from "Paula Nottingham" for the review of analysis and learning in the critical review.

I found the information really useful, especially the triangle for data (below)
                  
 

                  
                  
This was a great help throughout writing my critical review and was really helpful to refer to when writing. it allowed me to use data from he evidence following my interviews, my own experiences from auditions/castings and landing acting roles and also literature from other industry professionals to compare with and critically analyse.
 Paula talked about  "opinion and interpretations" which was really interesting as sometimes it is so easy to mix them both up when supporting evidence and your own findings and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment