Tuesday 21 January 2014

PRESENTATION

During putting together my Oral presentation I found that "Paula Nottingham " had given some great advice.

Below I have added some important points that have really helped me put together my Power-Point presentation:

  • The importance of the acting industry when auditioning and attending castings for TV.
  • What I learnt form other industry professionals, research and literacy.
  • Things that I found out through interviews and practitioner research in my topic
  •  Analysis and interpreting which has been useful to your professional practice
  • Keeping to 1 slide per minute
  • Pace in presentation when speaking
  • Speak clearly so audience can easily  listen and hear
  • Practice through role-play before with friends and family or other BAPP students before presenting to an audience
  • Try to avoid too many slides keep to up to 5

These points have guided me through putting together my presentation. I hope it is successful. I have practiced with fellow students and in front of other to give me confidence when presenting to an audience.



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Isla. Thanks for the blog - I'm sure it will help others plan their work. Bw

    ReplyDelete