Tuesday 23 April 2013

5d

For my inquiry I plan to be ethical when conducting a structure for my proposal . In order to do this I must consider many different issues that may arise and I will follow principles in order to make sure I am holding good practice in many aspects for e.g. safety and well being for others that are involved in my inquiry. It is important to apply these when working with others in the same industry. 

These are some points below which I plan to be ethical when conducting my inquiry. 


Data Protection: Make sure all information gained is only for the inquiry itself, is kept safe, and is not used for anything else. make sure the information is destroyed after use and not kept for any amount of time. all contact details should not be shared and kept only between you and the person in the inquiry. No personal information should be shared between anyone else

If my participant want to be kept anonymous it is vital I take this into consideration and keep their name unknown to anyone else.

The inquiry should be explained before so they know the purpose of it, in order to participate

The questions I ask should only relate to my inquiry and should not be relevant to anything else outside of the inquiry itself.
All questions must be reliable and valid to the inquiry

No discrimination or bias should be made to any sex, age, race, ethnicity, religion or colour

Ensure permission is taken in to hand in regard to copyright of any recordings

Prevention of harm: The inquiry should be safe so that no harm is caused to others involved

Be honest about results of the inquiry and make sure is 100%accurate 

If something is not understood b the participants in the inquiry I will be happy to spend the time explaining

Be respectful to participants

Maintain professionalism in inquiry



No comments:

Post a Comment