Friday 19 April 2013

discussion of my topics

After interacting with students on the BAPP course and reading their blogs,as well as networking with actors , I feel that there is a question in itself about success. Looking at "Georgie Bird's" blog on the BAPP course, she particularly asked people on her blog about "What is Success?" which I found very interesting and commented on as this related very much to my topic. I feel that Success can lead to many areas and depend on what the individuals dreams and achievements are and may be. For me success is about achieving goals in your life and being in a job that you enjoy. I feel it is also about the journey of becoming what you want to be for e.g.  A actress/actor in a Shakespeare company. If this is the case, your journey would be to study the plays of Shakespeare, understand Shakespeare, learn how to perform on stage, learn techniques for acting Shakespeare plays, pronunciation, inflection and rhythm of the voice.  I feel that there are many more things that you would have to achieve in order to become a successful actor/actress of the Shakespeare company.

I feel that this is a great stepping stone to my line of inquiry and I feel that there is a lot of areas I can cover within my inquiry and question.


No comments:

Post a Comment