Monday 11 November 2013

Audition success

I went for an audition for a BBC production which I was over the moon about when I found out I got the job. I filmed it last week but normally takes a few months to come onto screen, so i will keep you all posted when comes out.
Throughout this process I found it really interesting seeing how people work in the industry. I also get to network with the casting director and producer of the production and see how they work. Throughout the process of getting the job through my auditions, contact was made via email and phone. using the internet and a computer is very important when receiving a job in the industry as contact is fast and you have to be on the ball when getting back to people.

I found myself very lucky to network with some great industry professional and hopefully they will remember me for any future productions.

1 comment:

  1. Great Isla, the opportunity to work with other professionals sounds like it helped with your inquiry.

    ReplyDelete