Monday 25 November 2013

interviews and inquiries

Over the last few weeks I have been interviewing actors and actresses for my inquiry. I have finally finished all my interviews and have written them up for my inquiry.

I have interviewd two male actors one older and one younger. I have also interviewed one older and one younger female actress.
The different genders and age differences will allow me to look into differnet actors perspectives and there way of dealing with audition in tv/theatre and netwroking.
From the interviews I have seen a major difference in the age differences, not so much the gender. i am excited to write up about this and keep you posted with my findings.

I am currently looking at different books, literature and articles to support my findings. I also have found out lots of different websites for actors which has been useful for myself as well as my inquiry.




1 comment:

  1. Isla - it sounds like you are doing the analysis of your Critical Review. I will try to put up another powerpoint on my blog about this - and then send the critical review in draft for to me for feedback.

    ReplyDelete