Monday 11 November 2013

auditions online social media

Through my emerging findings from my previous blogs about social media. I have researched and looked into how TV and Film are looking into these aspects in order to promote work and casting. Whilst browsing castings the other day I found an open audition for star wars the new movie, Could this be a big audition that actors maybe missing out on if not keeping up with social media. This is a film written and produced by very big names of producers and casting directors in the industry, i found out about this audition through Twitter as a casting director had blogged "who is going to the open Star wars audition". I then researched via the internet more about this particular audition, as I would dream to be a part of a production like this. http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-11-08/disney-auditions-for-major-movie-could-be-star-wars/

It seems to me that this promotes the film itself as well as opening out to all people, so why would you not put this up on social media? as most of the population use it. Don't miss out guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment